Sunday, November 22, 2009

GenTinG Trip~~~LasT yeaR Go with auntie auntie uncle uncle liao--

0k0k--
today update--:D
sorry keep late update--
cuz my stupid phone and my memory card sot sot jor--@@
so no picture liao--
haizz--
nvm lo--
last time my friend sister got snap some--:D
okok--
start to talk about my GenTinG trip--^^
hmm--
ARGH--
my friend tat gang is 17,18--
i tot my aunt they also same day--
NO--!!
is 18,19--
cow~~
how come like tat?!!
shuan liao lo--
nvm lo--:P
okok--
hmm--
4.30am start lo--
so early?~!
me sure cant wake up one--
wa--3.45am like tat wake up--
saw my phone got msg--
my lengzai cousin send me say we at genting liao lo--
holy!!
mean me late liao--
bath~bath~brush teeth~set hair--:P
okok liao--4.15pm like tat--
go OLD MOM they wait--
my mom jingzhang wor--
hahaha--
everytime aslo like tat--
they say 4.30pm really 4.30pm come wor--
nice nice--
bus come lo--
go inside--
talk wif my lengzai cousin--
start 5.00pm talk till morning like tat--
we sleep 1 xia--
then breackfast--
and then Go GenTinG lo--
at GenTinG liao--
1st place is CYBERWORD watch people play Game==
like sabai-XD
then me call kaka them--
say wan watch 2012--
call him liao~
no answer!!!
cow~~
ok l0r--
me,cousin,and my ayer tawar friend Watch:
This Movie is NicE--:D
than we go check in--
put bag--
than we go CC--!!
see them play--
argh see till i wan play too--
so play lo--
1hour==RM15--!!
after finish go back bath then dinner--
yuck~~
this year dinner not very good--=.=
lose last year d--=.=
than we got MCD--
wahuu--
i tot murah--
cow~~~
mahal lah--~
how?!
ok lo--
nvm again lo--
eat--
continue jalan jalan--
jalan till snow world they le--
james say wan play--
i dunwan go--
bo money jor--
haizz--
daniel mom treat me go--
i wan to say--
THANK YOU AUNT!!
GUD BLESS YOU--:D
MorninG--
BreakfasT wif my Daddy And Mami--:P
take buy my mami--wif my Daddy--:D
Im lazy write le--
heheh--
next year cant go liao--
cuz SPM--!!
cant go--
after SPM i will go wif auntie auntie uncle uncle--:P
wait for ME--
~~The End~~

2 comments:

  1. finally update le = =
    so syok wor can go genting~
    which cc so expensive de o? ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. at burger KinG they de--:P
    but--
    the computer ok l0r--
    heheh--
    got they dunoe do wad==
    juz can facebook@@

    ReplyDelete